Office 365 In action: A Case Study DOWNLOAD THE CASE STUDY Sure, Office 365 sounds great in theory and it sounds like it can do a lot of really cool things, but does it actually work? What can it...
Office 365 & Email Hosting
Office 365 Migration & Setup from Executech
Get The Latest Microsoft Products For Enhanced Productivity
Nobody knows Microsoft Office 365 better than Executech.
Microsoft Office 365 includes all the programs your familiar with like Outlook and Excel, plus many others that will help your organization expand and become more efficient. Everything is synced in the cloud so you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Never waste time on email problems, troubleshooting or worrying about costly migrations. We stand by our Office 365 service with a commitment to phenomenal care. Our technicians are available all day, every day.
Executech is your partner in success with Office 365. Migrate to Office 365 from your old provider or get started from scratch. We’ve helped dozens of Utah companies move to Microsoft Office 365. We are a certified Microsoft partner with years of experience in managing and servicing Microsoft products.
From home to business, from desktop to the web, and for all your devices in between, Office 365 delivers the tools you need to get the work done, and you can get it with an Office 365 subscription from Executech. With a Microsoft Office 365 subscription, you can keep your apps up-to-date and use them across devices.
If you need simple, easy email support or setup, we’re here for you. Executech can provide Exchange Email services through Microsoft or setup and support Google’s suite of products.
Office 2016 delivers experiences built for teamwork, such as:
- Skype for Business in-app integration is now available across the rich client apps, allowing you to IM, screen share, talk or video chat right in your documents.
- Real-time co-authoring in Word, lets you see what others are writing as it happens.
- Keep teams connected with Office 365 Groups, which allow individuals to easily self-form public or private teams with a shared inbox, calendar, file repository, and notebook.
Office 2016 apps with Office 365 provide the most secure Office ever, with more flexible deployment:
- Data Loss Prevention has been built into significantly reduce the risk of leaking sensitive data by giving IT admins the tools to centrally create, manage, and enforce policies for content authoring and document sharing.
- Multi-factor Authentication allows you to securely access content anywhere-even when you’re away from your corporate network.
Office 365 also works seamlessly together with other Microsoft products like SharePoint, Azure Cloud Services, and more! Talk to a consultant today about migrating your email to the smarter, faster way to work.
Watch our in-depth training video on how to use Microsoft Outlook.
We guarantee you’ll learn something new!
A Solution for Any Business
Microsoft offers a variety of packages and options for Office 365 services. See this complete chart to compare packages and services and discover which plan is perfect for your business. If you have any questions about Microsoft products and which one is right for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to your local IT experts!
What is Office 365?
Microsoft's Office 365 for Business is More Than Meets the Eye
Office 365 lets you use all the Microsoft applications you’re familiar with like Excel, Powerpoint, and Word, along with many others you may not know about. These apps sync seamlessly in the cloud allowing you to take your productivity to new heights. Watch now to learn more about the new apps available through Office 365 for business.WATCH NOW
Need a Free Assessment?
Please fill out the following form